This is three Day small group tour up to 7 persons to some of the major attractions in Jordan, including the famous Roman city Jerash, a visit to Ajloun castle on first day , Petra and Wadi Rum on second day, Wadi Rum tour, and the Dead Sea on last day. Trip includes one night stay at Amman with breakfast and one night at a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum with dinner, breakfast and two hours Jeep tour at the Wadi Rum. Entry Fees and Local tour guides are NOT included. The order of sites visit days might change depends on our tours schedule.
- -Take in southern Jordan's top sights in three days—ideal for those short on time.
- -Explore Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- -Discover the desert of Wadi Rum on a 4x4 tour.
- -Visit and soak up the mineral-rich waters of Dead Sea.
Book Your Tour Online Now
(Entry Fees & Tour Guide NOT included)
- - Jerash, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea Three Full Days Tour from Amman.
- - English speaking Driver all over the trip.
- - A modern vehicle is used with AC including gas. (Sedan Car or H1 Van).
- - Water, 2 Hours Jeep Tour at Rum Valley & one night sleep at a Bedouin camp including dinner & breakfast.
- - Home / Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- - Entrance fees.
- - Local tour guides.
- - Meals and other expenses unless specified.
- - Travel Insurance.
- - Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- - A moderate amount of walking is involved, wear sensible shoes.
- - For the Wadi Rum overnight stay you need your personal items, towel, toothbrush, and warm clothes as it gets cold in the desert at night in winter times.
- - The Jeep tour at Wadi Rum is taken with the Bedouin cars / trucks which are provided with back seats ( no air conditioning and open air - suitable clothes during December - January like warm hats to cover your ears, neck and face is highly recommended.
- - The camp at Wadi Rum is basic camp in a good location, it consist of Tents, with beds, blankets , public Toilets, dining room - all necessaries for life including electricity via solar system (No heating system on the tents; Air conditioning and private toilette is available only with with the Luxury option - Luxury camp).
- - For the Group Tour Option (up to 7) : It is very important to be ready on the scheduled times particularly for pick up in the morning which is between 06:30 - 07:30 - if these times doesn't fit you or you need flexible time then this option will not work with you - go for the private tour option.
Cancelation prior 30 Days of starting the tour is fully refunded, any cancelation within the last 30 days before starting the tour is NOT refunded.
First Day Jerash City, Ajloun castle Day Tour
08:00 Hotel Pickup & Driving towards Jerash City
09:00- 12:00 Jerash City Tour & driving towards Ajloun Castle
12:30- 13:30 Lunch Time
14:30-15:30 Ajloun Castle Tour
17:00 Hotel Check in at Amman-Included in 3* Hotel with Breakfast
Second Day Petra Full Day-Wadi Rum overnight
07:00 Hotel Pick up & Driving towards Petra
10:00 Arriving & Starting Petra Tour
16:00 Moving to Rum (Wintr Time 14:00).
18:00 Arriving to Rum and moving towards Bedouin campsite .
20:30 Dinner ( Bedouin Zarp "Chicken , Grilled vegetables & salads) -Included
Day 3: Wadi Rum - Dead sea –Amman
07:00 am: Having breakfast at the camp - Included.
08:00 am: Starting morning Jeep tour (In Bedouins truck) and visiting some of the amazing places at Wadi Rum - Included.
11:00 am: Moving toward Dead Sea.
03:00 pm: Enjoying the beach and floating at Dead Sea area.
05:00 pm: Leaving back to Amman
06:00pm: Home/Hotel drop off (Time might differ because day light is shorter in winter time).
Petra (Pink City Of Petra)
The city of Petra, capital of the Nabataean Arabs, is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world, it is Located 240 km south of the capital Amman and 120 km north of the red sea town of Aqaba, Petra the world wonder is undoubtedly Jordan's most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction, and it is visited by tourists from all over the world.
It is not known precisely when Petra was built, but the city began to prosper as the capital of the Nabataean Empire from the 1st century BC, which grew rich through trade in frankincense, myrrh, and spices.
Wadi Rum also known as The Valley of the Moon is a valley cut into the sandstone and granite rock in southern Jordan 60 km (37 mi) to the east of Aqaba; it is the largest wadi in Jordan. The name Rum most likely comes from an Aramaic root meaning 'high' or 'elevated'.To reflect its proper Arabic pronunciation, archaeologists transcribe it as Wadi Ramm .
The Dead Sea
Located in the Jordan Valley, part of the Great Rift Valley that runs from East Africa to Turkey, the Dead Sea is the remains of a giant inland lake. Lake Lisan was 200 kilometers long and approximately 200 meters deeper than the current level of the Dead Sea. As it contracted, it left Lake Tiberias and the Dead Sea, which at 408 meters below sea level is the lowest point on earth.
The salt content of the sea is 20%, eight times the level of the world's oceans. This concentration contributes to the amazing buoyancy of the water and is a legacy of years of evaporation. The only life forms left in the Dead Sea are eleven species of bacteria. The waters are rich in minerals, including calcium, magnesium, bromine, iodine, and bitumen. All these have healing properties that can alleviate or ease allergies, skin rashes, bronchial irritations or glandular conditions. Visitors come from all over the world to ease or cure their conditions at the medical treatment centers at the Dead Sea. Even those suffering only from ennui can enjoy the high-quality spas in the area. In addition, due the unique depth of its location, the climate and quality of sunshine in the Dead Sea area is beneficial. Dead Sea salts and mud are known worldwide for their healthful properties.
Jerash - Gerasa
Jerash is one of the best-preserved Roman-era cities in the world. Located only 40 kilometers north of Amman, visitors today can trace the chariot ruts on the Cardo, admire the mosaics which were laid contemporaneously to those found in Madaba, and test the acoustics of the North and South Theatres. Inhabited since Neolithic times, Jerash came of age when Pompey swept through the region in 63 BC Jerash became one of the largest cities in the Decapolis federation.
Ajloun Castle is one of the greatest examples of Islamic Ayyubid military architecture. The first stage of construction began ca.1184 by General Izzidin Usama, nephew of Salahuddin AL Ayyoubi, who built it on a hill 1100 meters above sea level.
DeadSea & Aqaba QandA
▼ Please advise what I need in Dead Sea ?
Regarding to Dead Sea Beach: It is a semi-private beach -Basic Beach (Not Hotel Beach), where you can do mud wrap and float, with shower facilities (baths & changing rooms),, But Towels are not provided and you should use your own. If you want more luxury Resort it will cost you 55 JD -80$ instead of 30$ including Lunch and we can arrange it with Hotel area.
▼ Is it ok to visit in December or you don't recommend it as too cold/wet? Also is still warm enough to swim in the Dead Sea in December ?
Kindly note that winter time might be very cold in Jordan particularly during December and January, so bring suitable clothes (temperature can drop below zero sometimes). It will be quite cold in the deserts; so carry warm clothing and caps to cover your head and ears while traveling on the open jeeps / pickups to enjoy Wadi Rum. At Dead Sea (lowest point) the water is cold but not freezing and swimming is acceptable (the temperature is higher than Amman)
▼ What can be done in Aqaba city ?
There are Glass boat ride, snorkeling, diving if you have time, swimming and other activities.
▼ Do we enter the mosque in Amman so I know how to dress ?
Not allowed to go inside Husseini Mosque - King Abdullah Mosque is allowed in the morning time and they provide proper rob for ladies to go in.
▼ Restaurants at Amman ?
Kindly note that you may find at Amman City: Tourist and fancy restaurants like (Reem AL Bawadi, Kan Zaman, Fakhr El Din, Haret Jdoudna OR Public restaurants like (Jabri, Al Quds , Hashim)