Explore Jordan’s natural wonders and ancient history on a 2-day, small-group tour of Petra, Wadi Rum, and the Dead Sea. Travel by climate-controlled vehicle with an English-speaking driver as you explore Petra’s rock-cut architecture, go off-road in Wadi Rum, , and soak up the mineral-rich mud of the Dead Sea. Then, spend the night beneath the stars and enjoy an evening of Bedouin cuisine and culture.
- - Explore Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the new seven wonders.
- - Spend one night and discover the desert of Wadi Rum on a 4x4 tour (local Bedouin cars).
- - Visit & soak up the mineral-rich waters of Dead Sea.
Book Your Tour Online Now
(Entry Fees & Tour Guide NOT included)
- Petra, Wadi Rum ,and the Dead Sea Two Full Days Tour from Amman.
- English speaking Driver all over the trip.
- A modern vehicle is used with AC including gas. (Sedan Car or H1 Van).
- Water, 2 Hours Jeep Tour at Rum Valley & one night sleep at a Bedouin camp including dinner & breakfast.
- Home / Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- - Entrance fees.
- - Local tour guides.
- - Meals and other expenses unless specified.
- - Travel Insurance.
- - Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- - A moderate amount of walking is involved, wear sensible shoes.
- - For the Wadi Rum overnight stay you need your personal items, towel, toothbrush, and warm clothes as it gets cold in the desert at night in winter times.
- -The Jeep tour at Wadi Rum is taken with the Bedouin cars / trucks which are provided with back seats ( no air conditioning and open air - suitable clothes during December - January like warm hats to cover your ears, neck and face is highly recommended.
- - The camp at Wadi Rum is basic camp in a good location inside Rum reserve, consist of Tents, with beds, blankets , public Toilets, dining room - all necessaries for life including electricity via solar system (No heating system on the tents; Air conditioning and private toilette is available only with with the Luxury option - Luxury camp).
- - For the Group Tour Option (up to 7) : It is very important to be ready on the scheduled times particularly for pick up in the morning which is between 06:30 - 07:30 - if these times doesn't fit you or you need flexible time then this option will not work with you - go for the private tour option.
Cancelation prior 30 Days of starting the tour is fully refunded, any cancelation within the last 30 days before starting the tour is NOT refunded.
First Day : Petra Full Day –Wadi Rum overnight
07:00 Home / Hotel Pickup & moving toward Petra area.
10:00 Arriving to Petra & starting the tour - Self Guided Tour.
15:00 Moving toward Wadi Rum.
17:00 Arriving to Rum and Moving toward the Bedouin camp site inside Rum Valley 12 Km from Rum Village ).
20:30 Dinner ( Bedouin Zarp "Chicken , Grilled vegetables & salads) - Included.
23:00 Sleeping at the camp- Included.
Second Day : Wadi Rum – Dead sea beach
07:00 Having breakfast at the camp - Included.
08:00 Starting morning Jeep Safari tour at Rum Valley.
10:00 Moving towards Dead sea Area.
15:00 Enjoying the beach & sunset at Dead sea area.
17:00 Leaving back to Amman.
18:00 Home / Hotel drop off.
Petra (Pink City Of Petra)
The city of Petra, capital of the Nabataean Arabs, is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world, it is Located 240 km south of the capital Amman and 120 km north of the red sea town of Aqaba, Petra the world wonder is undoubtedly Jordan's most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction, and it is visited by tourists from all over the world.
It is not known precisely when Petra was built, but the city began to prosper as the capital of the Nabataean Empire from the 1st century BC, which grew rich through trade in frankincense, myrrh, and spices.
Wadi Rum also known as The Valley of the Moon is a valley cut into the sandstone and granite rock in southern Jordan 60 km (37 mi) to the east of Aqaba; it is the largest wadi in Jordan. The name Rum most likely comes from an Aramaic root meaning 'high' or 'elevated'.To reflect its proper Arabic pronunciation, archaeologists transcribe it as Wadi Ramm .
The Dead Sea
Located in the Jordan Valley, part of the Great Rift Valley that runs from East Africa to Turkey, the Dead Sea is the remains of a giant inland lake. Lake Lisan was 200 kilometers long and approximately 200 meters deeper than the current level of the Dead Sea. As it contracted, it left Lake Tiberias and the Dead Sea, which at 408 meters below sea level is the lowest point on earth.
The salt content of the sea is 20%, eight times the level of the world's oceans. This concentration contributes to the amazing buoyancy of the water and is a legacy of years of evaporation. The only life forms left in the Dead Sea are eleven species of bacteria. The waters are rich in minerals, including calcium, magnesium, bromine, iodine, and bitumen. All these have healing properties that can alleviate or ease allergies, skin rashes, bronchial irritations or glandular conditions. Visitors come from all over the world to ease or cure their conditions at the medical treatment centers at the Dead Sea. Even those suffering only from ennui can enjoy the high-quality spas in the area. In addition, due the unique depth of its location, the climate and quality of sunshine in the Dead Sea area is beneficial. Dead Sea salts and mud are known worldwide for their healthful properties.