To people who wish to enjoy a full day at Wadi Rum desert with one night and a full day tour next day at Petra ; Join us on our trip to the “Valley of the moon”. One night sleep at Wadi Rum with dinner + breakfast and 3 hours jeep Safari tour at Wadi Rum.
- -Take in southern Jordan's top sights in two days—ideal for those short on time.
- -Explore Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- -Discover the desert of Wadi Rum on a 4x4 tour.
- -Explore the “Valley of the moon”.
Book Your Tour Online Now
(Entry Fees & Tour Guide NOT included)
- -Wadi Rum and Petra Two Full Days Tour from Amman.
- -English speaking Driver all over the trip.
- -A modern vehicle is used with AC including gas. (Sedan Car or H1 Van).
- -Water, 2 Hours Jeep Tour at Rum Valley & one night sleep at a Bedouin camp including dinner & breakfast.
- -Home / Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- -Entrance fees.
- -Local tour guides.
- -Meals and other expenses unless specified.
- -Travel Insurance.
- -Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- -A moderate amount of walking is involved, wear sensible shoes.
- -No stop at Aqaba city on the Red sea during winter season from November to end of March due to short time - ( we need to catch Dead Sea before Sunset ).
- -For the Wadi Rum overnight stay you need your personal items, towel, toothbrush, and warm clothes as it gets cold in the desert at night in winter times.
- -The camp at Wadi Rum is basic camp in a good location inside Rum reserve, consist of Tents, with beds, blankets , public Toilets, dining room - all necessaries for life including electricity via solar system (No heating system on the tents. (Air conditioning and private toilette is available only with with the Luxury option - Luxury camp).
- -You may purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan if you are spending more than 3 nights in Jordan, which will waive out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
Cancelation prior 30 Days of starting the tour is fully refunded, any cancelation within the last 30 days before starting the tour is NOT refunded.
Day 1: (Amman-Wadi Rum overnight).
08:00 Home / Hotel Pickup & moving toward Wadi Rum.
12:00 Arriving to Wadi Rum & Starting Jeep Safari tour at Rum Valley -Included.
15:00 Drop off at the campsite
20:30 Dinner ( Bedouin Zarp "Chicken , Grilled vegetables & salads)-Included
23:00 Sleeping at the camp.Included with Dinner & Breakfast
Day 2: (Wadi Rum-Petra-Amman)
07:00 Having breakfast at the camp-Included.
08:00 Moving toward Petra city.
10:00 Arriving Petra & Starting of Petra Tour - Self Guided Tour.
17:00 Leaving back to Amman.
20:00 Home / Hotel drop off.
Petra (Pink City Of Petra)
The city of Petra, capital of the Nabataean Arabs, is one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world, it is Located 240 km south of the capital Amman and 120 km north of the red sea town of Aqaba, Petra the world wonder is undoubtedly Jordan's most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction, and it is visited by tourists from all over the world.
It is not known precisely when Petra was built, but the city began to prosper as the capital of the Nabataean Empire from the 1st century BC, which grew rich through trade in frankincense, myrrh, and spices.
Wadi Rum also known as The Valley of the Moon is a valley cut into the sandstone and granite rock in southern Jordan 60 km (37 mi) to the east of Aqaba; it is the largest wadi in Jordan. The name Rum most likely comes from an Aramaic root meaning 'high' or 'elevated'.To reflect its proper Arabic pronunciation, archaeologists transcribe it as Wadi Ramm.