Jerash City & Umm Qais Full Day Private Tour From Amman (From One to three Persons in a Modern Sedan Vehicle. Four to seven using SUV or H1 Van ).
A close second to Petra on the list of favorite destinations in Jordan is the ancient city of Jerash, which boasts an unbroken chain of human occupation dating back more than 6,500 years. Jerash lies on a plain surrounded by hilly wooded areas and fertile basins. Conquered by General Pompey in 63 BC, it came under Roman rule and was one of the ten great Roman cities of the Decapolis League. Then Drive north to the great site of Gadara “Umm Qais” where the miracle of the swine’s occurred. A great view of the Sea of Galilee, Mount Tabor and Golan Heights.
Book Your Tour Online Now
(Entry Fees & Tour Guide NOT included)
Jerash city & Umm Qais Full Day Tour
08:00 Hotel Pickup & Moving to Jerash
09:00 – 12:00:00 Jerash tour & Moving to Umm Qais
14:00 – 16:00 Umm Qais Tour & Driving back to Amman
17:00 Hotel Drop Off at Amman.
- - Jerash city & Umm Qais Full Day Private Travel Tour From Amman.
- - Pick up & Drop Off can be scheduled from Amman International airport with extra charges of 30$ - Except Petra Trip "Free Airport pickup-Drop off".
- - English Speaking driver
- - Home / Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- - Modern vehicle with AC is used.
- - Entry Fees, local sites tour guides, meals , and tips are not included.
- - Main tourism sites like Petra, Jerash, Umm Qais, & Nebo are self-Guided (Local Tour guide can be used if desired.
- NB: Tips are recommended for Driver/Tour guide (around 10% Total Charges).